Mr. Weddle opened the firm's Anchorage office.
Mr. Weddle represented institutional clients in commercial litigation, and a variety of insurers and self-insured companies. He presented seminars to various insurance groups in several states on a variety of insurance issues.
Mr. Weddle was a member of the Alaska Bar Association, and past president of the Juneau Bar Association. He was also a member of the Maritime Law Association of the United States.
He also authored Damages Under Section 1983: The School Context, 46 Indiana Law Journal 521.
Mr. Weddle was been selected to Best Lawyers in America and Alaska Super Lawyers for his practice in workers' compensation. He earned the top peer review rating (AV Preeminent) by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Admiralty and Maritime
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Workers' Compensation Defense
Admitted to Practice
- Alaska State Courts
- United States District Court for the District of Alaska
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Bachelor of Science: Indiana University
- Juris Doctor: Indiana University School of Law, Cum Laude, Indiana Law Journal, Order of the Coif