Ms. Magestro joined Holmes Weddle & Barcott in 2016 and practices in the firm’s Anchorage office.
Educated at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law in Arizona, Ms. Magestro has a passion for providing competent representation to business owners. Following graduation from law school, she focused her practice on corporate transactions, commercial litigation, business planning, and regulatory compliance.
After three years of practice in Arizona, Ms. Magestro permanently relocated to Anchorage in 2015.
Ms. Magestro is a member of the Alaska Bar Association and the Anchorage Association of Women Lawyers.
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Claims and Litigation
- Corporate Representation
- Debt Collection
- Labor and Employment Relations
- Real Estate
Admitted to Practice
- Alaska State Courts (Active)
- Arizona State Courts (Inactive)
- Bachelor of Science: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts: Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ, 2009
- Juris Doctor: Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Tempe, AZ, 2012